Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BSU is so important to this community.....in more ways than one. They are helping the Auditorium District with an update of a study done in 2009 on the impact of the Convention Center on our community. While I was being updated today I made a reference to the bike path I have been working on for 30 years. I praised the work of two students from BSU studying under Robert Minich. These students recently provided FACTS with an app for the bike path. Pat Shannon who was reporting on the Auditorium District update knew of the app created for FACTS. So right there in one brief moment I was the grateful recipient of wonderful news for two projects being done by BSU which affected me....and for that matter the whole community. Thank you BSU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment